Search for tag "Entry by troops"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Entry by Troops, Promoting, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 3 (2000). [about]
- Exploring the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, by Sen McGlinn, in Vizier, 35:6-36:3 (1997). Four topics: Entry by troops and the institution of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar; the House of Worship and the House of Justice; the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar as a Meeting, and the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar as a Building. [about]
- Promoting Entry by Troops: Study Guide, by Robert McClelland (1994). Study guide for the statement by the House and their compilation "Promoting Entry by Troops." [about]
- Training Institutes, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Overview of the efforts thus far made by the worldwide Bahá'í community to establish institutes; review their accomplishments to date and explores their possibilities for further development and potential effect on the process of entry by troops. [about]
- Turning Point: Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice and Supplementary Material 1996–2006, by Universal House of Justice (2006). Forty-three letters, plans, and documents covering the Four-Year Plan of 1996-2000. [about]