Search for tag "Eschatology"
from the main catalogue
- Concept of Sacred Justice in Hebrew Eschatology, by Gary Selchert, in Lights of Irfan, Book 1 (2000). [about]
- End of the World: Whatever Happened?, The: Or Leftover Time to Kill, by Ross Woodman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). [about]
- Eschatology in the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths, by Stephen Lambden, in Encyclopaedia Iranica, Volume 8 (1998). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. [about]
- Eschatology of Globalization, The: The Multiple Messiahship of Bahá'u'lláh Revisited, by Christopher Buck, in Numen Book Series: Studies in Modern Religions, Religious Movements and the Babi-Bahá'í Faiths, ed. Moshe Sharon (2004). This paper argues that Baha'u'llah's signal contribution to globalization was to ethicize and sacralize it. [about]
- Hierarchy Authority and Eschatology in Early Babi Thought, by Denis MacEoin, in In Iran: Studies in Babi and Bahá'í History vol. 3, ed. Peter Smith (1986). Evolution of the Bab's theology and prophetology. [about]