Search for tag "Extraterrestrial life"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í and the Space Connection, by James A. Herrick, in Scientific Mythologies: How Science and Science Fiction Forge New Religious Beliefs (2008). Brief discussion of Baha'i interest in extraterrestrial life. [about]
- Consultation, Portraits, Rakahs, Murtus, and Unknown Language, by Universal House of Justice (2008). Three replies from the Research Department to an individual, dated 2009, 2010 and 2018, on a variety of topics. [about]
- Extraterrestrial Life, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1996). [about]
- Intelligent Life in the Universe and Exotheology in Christianity and the Bahá'í Writings, by Duane Troxel (1996). Theological statements on extraterrestrial life in Christian and Baha'i texts, and in the work of Giordano Bruno and Galileo. [about]
- Religions and Extraterrestrial Life: How Will We Deal With It?, by David A. Weintraub (2014). 2-page excerpt from a 5-page chapter on the Faith, in a book covering what world religions believe about alien life. [about]
- Space: The Final Frontier?: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1997). [about]