Search for tag "Family (general)"
from the main catalogue
- Applications of Positive Psychotherapy for Marriage and Family Therapy, by Nossrat Peseschkian, in Bahá'í Studies Notebook, 3:1-2 (1983). [about]
- Bahá'í Faith: Prophecy and Conversion, by Brian J. Mistler (2001). Results of a field study of Baha'is in the United States and Australia which demonstrate that family connections and social teachings are greater incentives to conversion than prophecy is.
- Condition of non-Bahá'í Relatives after Death, The, by Universal House of Justice (1991). Four questions: Do the non-Bahá'í parents of believers become Bahá'ís in the next world? What is the definition of "kin"? What is the requisite spiritual state of the believer? What conditions are associated with the divine bounty? [about]
- Creación De Familias Liberadas De La Violencia, La: Un Informe Resumido Del Simposio Llevado Acabo, by Bahá'í International Community. [about]
- Divine Education: The Root of Knowledge, by Abu'l-Qasim Faizi, in Glory: A Bahá'í Youth Magazine, 5:2 (1973). On Baha'i families and raising children to appreciate Baha'i principles. [about]
- Family in Baha'i Society, The: A Unique Approach to Curriculum Development, by Stephen Hall, in The Family: Our Hopes and Challenges (1995). [about]
- Family Law in Iran, by Sen McGlinn (2001). Detailed overview of 20th-century Iranian laws regarding marriage, divorce, marriage rights and duties, dowry, and inheritance. Contains passing mentions of the Baha'i Faith. [about]
- Family Life, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Family Life: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1992). [about]
- Husband and Wife, Relationship between, by Universal House of Justice, in Messages from the Universal House of Justice, 1963-1986: The Third Epoch of the Formative Age (1996). The "functional" divisions between husband and wife in the Baha'i Writings should be considered in the light of the general principle of equality between the sexes. [about]
- Marriage and the Nuclear Family: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Khalil A. Khavari, in Bahá'í Studies Notebook, 3:1-2 (1983). Bahá'í concepts of the purposes of marriage, courtship and dating, family communication, and children. [about]
- Poetry of Loving: Family Therapy and the Bahá'í Faith, by Michael Bruwer, in Bahá'í Studies Notebook, 3:1-2 (1983). [about]
- Prayer for Fathers, by Abdu'l-Bahá, in Star of the West, 2:19 (1921). Tablet revealed for Albert Windust, first American publisher of the Baha'i Writings and founder of Star of the West, on the occasion of his father's passing. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]