Search for tag "Frankfurt"
|1953 19 Apr
||Shoghi Effendi announces plans to build a House of Worship in Frankfurt. [BW13:733; LDG191–2]
- For the difficulties in pursuing the project see BW13:733–7.
||House of Worship; Mashriqu’l-Adhkar
|1958 25–29 Jul
||The fourth Intercontinental Conference held at the mid-point of the Crusade convenes in Frankfurt, Germany. [BW13:327]
- Amelia Collins, who had been designated by the Guardian as his representative, attends, accompanied by ten other Hands of the Cause. [BW13:327]
- For the message of the Custodians to the conference see MC102–6.
- For a report of the conference see BW13:327–9.
||Amelia Collins; Hand of the Cause; Intercontinental Conference; Conference
|1967 5 – 10 Oct
||Six Intercontinental Conferences are held simultaneously in Panama City, Wilmette, Sydney, Kampala, Frankfurt and New Delhi to celebrate the centenary of the proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh to the kings and rulers of the world in September/October of 1867. [BW 14:221]
- For the message of the Universal House of Justice to the conferences see BW14:221–2.
- For descriptions of each conference see BW14:223–58.
- The six Hands of the Cause representing the Universal House of Justice at the conferences travelled to Adrianople to visit the House of Bahá’u’lláh before dispersing to the conferences. [BW14:236, 458; VV2]
|Panama City; Panama; Wilmette; US; Sydney; Australia; Kampala; Uganda; Frankfurt; Germany; New Delhi; India
||Intercontinental Conference; Conference
|2009 7 – 8 Feb
||Regional Conferences held in Frankfurt, Germany and Padua, Italy. [Padua, Frankfurt]
||Frankfurt; Germany; Padua; Italy
from the main catalogue
- Baha'i House of Worship in Europe, The, by Massrouri M. and et al. (2005). Brochure about the history and architectural design, with photos, of the Baha'i Temple in Hofheim am Taunus, Germany. [about]