Search for tag "Hand of the Cause of God Siegfried Schopflocher"
||The passing of Florence Evaline (Lorol) Schopflocher in Montreal (b.1886)
- Wife of Hand of the Cause of God Siegfried Schopflocher. For his "In Memoriam" see BW7p664.
- She circled the globe nine times on travel teaching tours and visited some 86 countries, many of them multiple times. She travelled to Iran twice visiting parts not previously visited by Western Bahá'ís.
- She visited the Guardian 11 times.
- She had several audiences with King Feisal in Iraq and discussed the question of the House of Bahá'u'lláh in Baghdád with him.
- Favourite themes for her public talks were the World Order letters of Shoghi Effendi and the emancipation and education of women.
- She is interred in the Mount Royal Cemetery in Montreal.
A radiant star went from the West to the East. [BW15p488-489
- Find a grave
|Montreal; QC; Canada
||Lorol Schopflocher; Hand of the Cause of God Siegfried Schopflocher; In Memoriam; House of Baha’u’llah in Baghdad