Search for tag "House of Amrullah"
|1866. 10 Mar
||Bahá'u'lláh and His family withdraw from the house of Amru'lláh, the residence shared with the exiles, and go to the house of Ridá Big. [BKG230; GPB167; RB2:162]
- He stays in this house for about one year. [GPB168]
- See BKG235 for a description of the house of Ridá Big.
Bahá'u'lláh goes into isolation for two months. He orders that all of the family's goods should be divided. The companions are to choose between Himself and Azal. This has become known as the ‘Most Great Separation'. [BBRSM67; BKG230–2; GPB167–8; RB2:162]
- See BKG231–2, GPB167 and RB2:163 for the effect of this.
- See BBRSM59–60 for a description of Azal's leadership.
||Bahaullah, Life of; Bahaullah, Banishment of; House of Amrullah; Rida Big; Mirza Yahya (Subh-i-Azal); Most Great Separation
|1867. c. Mar
||Bahá'u'lláh moves back to the now empty house of Amru'lláh. [GPB168]
- He stays for about three months. [GPB168]
- BKG239 says that within six months of Bahá'u'lláh's return to the house the owner sold it.
||Bahaullah, Life of; Bahaullah, Houses of; House of Amrullah