Search for tag "House of the Bab in Shiraz"
||Persecutions against the Bahá’ís continue throughout Iran. BW18:391]
- Many Bahá’ís are beaten, including women and children.
- Bahá’í houses and shops are looted and burned.
- Bahá’ís employed in government service are dismissed.
- Bodies of dead Bahá’ís are disinterred and mutilated.
- Young Bahá’í women are abducted and forced to marry Muslims.
- Several Bahá’í women are publicly stripped and/or raped.
- Crops and orchards belonging to Bahá’ís are looted and destroyed.
- Bahá’í children are expelled from schools.
- The House of the Báb in Shíráz is damaged.
||religious persecution; House of the Bab in Shiraz