Search for tag "Indexes"
from the main catalogue
- I Daniel: index, by Bruce Limber (1999). An index to the contents of Robert Riggs' book I, Daniel. [about]
- Index to Ad'iyyih-i-Hadrat-i-Mahbúb (1994). Index of the contents of an Arabic and Persian Baha'i collection of prayers and scripture. [about]
- Indexes of Books, and Miscellaneous Sections of the Writings Not Yet Included Elsewhere Online, by Brett Zamir (2005). All of the published Sacred Writings are available online, but these items are usually scanned without inclusion of indexes, reference tables, and other content. This is a list of links to them [about]
- Indexes of Tablet names, diacritics, and transliteration: Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, by Adib Taherzadeh, in Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volumes 1-4 (1982). Indexes only, useful for (1) referencing the diacritics and transliteration of Tablet names, and (2) knowing in which books Taherzadeh discusses which tablets. [about]
- Indexes to Bahá'í World volumes: Obituaries, chronologies, contents, illustrations, in Bahá'í World (2013). Seven separate indexes for Bahá'í World, in PDF, Word, and Excel versions. [about]