Search for tag "Institutions"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Authority of the Institutions According to the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá, The: A Text Analysis, by Gerald Keil (2017). Abdu'l-Bahá's Will and Testament is the indispensable starting point for understanding the Baha'i Administrative Order, and the competencies and areas of
responsibility of the various institutions. The text must be examined as a cohesive whole. [about]
- Creating a New Mind: Reflections on the Individual, the Institutions, and the Community, by Paul Lample (1999). On the influence of the human mind in shaping human reality, and three vehicles for changing reality: the individual, the institutions, and the community at large. Two versions of book included. [about]
- Introduction to Bahá'í Law, An: Doctrinal Foundations, Principles and Structures, by Udo Schaefer, in Journal of Law and Religion, 18:2 (2003). [about]
- Loyalty to the Covenant and Critical Thought, by Udo Schaefer (2001). A commentary for Bahá’ís examining the balance of critical thought with loyalty to Bahá’í institutions. [about]
- Making the Crooked Straight, by Udo Schaefer, Nicola Towfigh, and Ulrich Gollmer: Review, by Heshmat Moayyad, in Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, 8:3 (1998). A commentary for Bahá’ís examining the balance of critical thought with loyalty to Bahá’í institutions. [about]
- Scholarship and the Bahá'í Institutions, Comments on, by Robert Stockman, in Associate, 33-34 (2001). The terms "scholarship" vs "scholar"; relationship between scholarship and faith; relationship with the institutions; scholarship in North America. [about]