Search for tag "Integration"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Century of Light, by Universal House of Justice (2001). Survey of the history and dramatic changes of the 20th Century and the Bahá'í Faith's emergence from obscurity, "demonstrating on a global scale the unifying power with which its Divine origin has endowed it." [about]
- Duty of Kindness and Sympathy Towards Strangers, The, by Julio Savi, in Lights of Irfan, 12 (2011). Integrating immigrants into the culture of their new country is becoming a focus in some Western states. In 2007 the Italian government issued a “Charter on the Values and Significance of Citizenship and Integration,” which reflects such Baha'i ideals. [about]
- Emergence of World Civilization, The: An Exposition on Excerpts from the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]
- Ireland's Multi-Ethnic Immigration Challenge: An Irish Bahá'í View, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 2 (2002). After centuries of population loss, Ireland’s economic success in the 1990s led to a surge of immigration, but its reaction to a multi-ethnic influx has been disappointing. It needs Baha'i approaches like consultation, tolerance, fairness, and morality. [about]
- Time of Peril, Prospects for Peace, by Glenford Mitchell (2001). Talk at the Baha'i Unity Center in Atlanta. [about]
- Turning Point: Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice and Supplementary Material 1996–2006, by Universal House of Justice (2006). Forty-three letters, plans, and documents covering the Four-Year Plan of 1996-2000. [about]