Search for tag "International Arbitration Council"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1866 10 Mar - c. Mar 1867
||Bahá'u'lláh reveals numerous Tablets in the months that follow.
- See GBP170–1 for a description of the number of verses revealed every day.
- See BKG245 and GPB171 for list of Tablets revealed before Bahá'u'lláh's arrival in the house of ‘Izzat Áqá.
- In addressing the Tablets to the Kings and the Queens of the earth Baha'u'lláh addressed them as "Servants of the Most High God and Guardians under Him of the people entrusted to their guidance" and called on them to join with Him in establishing an International Arbitration Council so that humanity should never again suffer the misery of war. His approach was now more direct, He claimed Divine authority and that He was the Chosen One, Whom, under various names, all the religions of the world were awaiting. [CH63]
||Bahaullah, Writings of; Bahaullah, Life of; House of Izzat Aqa; Tablets to Kings and rulers; International Arbitration Council; Peace
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.