Search for tag "Jesus Christ, Resurrection of"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Baha (1990). [about]
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). New 2014 translation (with a version side-by-side with the original). [about]
- Behold the Man: Baha'u'llah on the Life of Jesus, by Juan Cole, in Journal of the American Academy of Religion, 65:1 (1997). Baha'u'llah's lessons from the Judeo-Christian experience for founding a new, post-Islamic religion; invoking Christ to illuminate contemporary situations within Babi-Bahá'í history; implications for his relations with Middle Eastern Christians. [about]
- Christianity from a Bahá'í Perspective, by Robert Stockman (1998). Includes two topics: "A Baha'i approach to the Bible" and "Baha'i Writings on Jesus Christ." [about]
- Does Corinthians 1:15 Teach a Physical or a Spiritual Resurrection?, by David Friedman (1999). While literalists claim that this verse supports a physical resurrection, the evidence seems to show the exact opposite to be true. [about]
- Images of Christ in the writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, The, by Maryam Afshar, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 5 (2004). [about]
- Jesus Christ, Resurrection of, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi. [about]
- Resurrection: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Mark A. Foster (1993). Personal reflections and interpretations. [about]
- Resurrection and Return of Jesus, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). The body of Christ; the burial of Christ; His return; and explaining the Baha'i view to Christians. [about]
- Resurrection of Christ and the Bible, by Universal House of Justice (1987). Information on Baha'i concepts related to the Resurrection of Christ. [about]