Search for tag "Khatun Jan"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1866 c. Mar
||Bahá'u'lláh reveals the Lawh-i-Bahá in honour of Khátún Ján, a believer and close friend of Táhirih. [RB2:171, 179]
- It was probably revealed just before He took up residence in the house of Ridá Big. [RB2:171]
- This is the first Tablet in which Bahá'u'lláh uses the term ‘people of Bahá' to refer to His followers, to distinguish them from the ‘people of the Bayán'. [RB2:179]
|Edirne (Adrianople); Turkey
||Lawh-i-Baha; Khatun Jan; Tahirih; Rida Big; Firsts, Other
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.