Search for tag "Laughter"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Coming Out, by Ian Kluge (2001). Short, humorous play depicting the confusions that can result from trying to be too delicate in announcing one's commitment to the Baha'i Faith. [about]
- God the All-Humorous, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Did Baha'u'llah ever refer to God as the "All-Humorous"? [about]
- Humor and Laughter, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. [about]
- Humor and Laughter, by Omid Djalili and Annabel Knight, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 7 (1997). Essay written as introduction to the Compilation on Humor and Laughter, both published in BSR 7. [about]
- Master Humorist, The, by Robert Ballenger, in dialogue magazine, 2:2-3 (1988). Examples of the humor of Abdu'l-Baha, jokes he told, and how this aspect of the Master's personality has been downplayed in biographies and portrayals of him which cast him in a more serious light. [about]