Search for tag "Leadership"
from the main catalogue
- African Culture, Traditional, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Challenges and opportunities in the African continent; eliminating prejudices; dance and music; alcohol; hunting; initiation rites; the supernatural; tribal leadership; status of women. [about]
- Tablet of Maqsúd (Lawh-i-Maqsúd): Guidance on Human Nature and Leadership, by Ramin Neshati, in Lights of Irfan, 4 (2003). [about]
- Takfir, declaration of unbelief: includes excerpts from Risáliy-i-Siyasiyyih, by Universal House of Justice (2001). Questions from an individual about the Muslim practice of takfir, declaring someone an unbeliever, and whether this is practiced in the Baha'i Faith, followed by the House's response. Includes extracts from Risaliy-i-Siyasiyyih. [about]
- Treatise on Leadership, by Abdu'l-Bahá (1998). [about]
- Treatise on Leadership: Introduction, by Juan Cole (1998). Informal notes about and introduction to `Abdu'l-Bahá's Risalih-i-Siyasiyyih. [about]
- Treatise on Leadership: Extracts, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). [about]