Search for tag "Lifestyle"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Community and Health Promotion, The: The Message and the Metaphor, by Robert Phillips, in dialogue magazine, 1:2 (1986). There may be a connection between spiritual development and physical health, which is not often recognized in contemporary medicine. Lifestyle changes which improve health can be promoted by religious principles. [about]
- Evolving toward a Bahá'í Economic System, by Gregory C. Dahl, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 4:3 (1991). Ideals are fruitless if not implemented. There needs to be a balance and an interplay between goals and actions. A "Bahá’í economic system" suggests a number of topics for further research. [about]
- Pioneering, Language, Arts, Example of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Pioneering; Serving parents; Serving where need is; Gardens; International Auxiliary Language; Arabic pronunciation; study of Persian; Some references in Writings of Baha'u'llah; Folk art; External affairs; Daily living; Abdu'l-Baha as divine exemplar. [about]
- Tabla de la Medicina, by Bahá'u'lláh. Spanish translation of Lawh-i-Tibb. [about]
- Tablet of Medicine, by Bahá'u'lláh. An anonymous translation of the Tablet to a Physician. [about]
- Tablet to a Physician, by Universal House of Justice (1989). Complete version of a letter which has been excerpted in various compilations. [about]
- Tablet to a Physician (Lawh-i-Tibb), by Universal House of Justice (2000). Translations of Baha'u'llah's "Tablet of Medicine/Tablet to the Physician"; includes a partial provisional translation. [about]
- Tablet to the Physician, or Tablet of Medicine (Lawh-i-Tibb): Notes, by Stephen Lambden, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 6:4-7:2 (1992). [about]
- Tablet to the Physician, or Tablet of Medicine (Lawh-i-Tibb): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). [about]