Search for tag "Lutfu’llah Hakim"
|1958 23–28 Jan
||The first Intercontinental Conference held at the mid-point of the Crusade convenes in Kampala, Uganda. [BW13:317]
- Hand of the Cause Amatu’l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum, who had been designated by the Guardian as his representative, attends, accompanied by Dr Lutfu’lláh Hakím.
- For the message of the Custodians to the conference see MC56–60.
- For a report of the conference see BW13:317.
||Hand of the Cause; Amatu’l-Baha Ruhiyyih Khanum; Lutfu’llah Hakim; Intercontinental Conference; Conference
||The International Bahá’í Council is elected for the first time, by postal ballot of the members of the national spiritual assemblies. [BW13:397; MC282]
- The members are Jessie Revell, ‘Alí Nakhjavání, Lutfu’lláh Hakím, Ethel Revell, Charles Wolcott, Sylvia Ioas, Mildred Mottahedeh, Ian Semple and Borrah Kavelin. [MC282]
- See BW13:398 for picture.
- See also BBD118; BBRSM131; BW16:90; CB324; MC168, 242.
||International Baha’i Council; Jessie Revell; ‘Ali Nakhjavani; Lutfu’llah Hakim; Ethel Revell; Charles Wolcott; Sylvia Ioas; Mildred Mottahedeh; Ian Semple; Borrah Kavelin
|1963 22 Apr
||The results of the election of the Universal House of Justice are announced at the close of the morning session of the International Convention: Charles Wolcott, ‘Alí Nakhjavání, H. Borrah Kavelin, Ian Semple, Lutfu’lláh Hakím, David Hofman, Hugh Chance, Amoz Gibson and Hushmand Fatheazam. [BBD231–3; BBRSM131; BW14:425 MC425; SS50; VVXI-XII]
- For a picture of the Hands of the Cause of God with the Universal House of Justice see ZK123.
||Charles Wolcott; ‘Ali Nakhjavani; H. Borrah Kavelin; Ian Semple; Lutfu’llah Hakim; David Hofman; Hugh Chance; Amoz Gibson; Hushmand Fatheazam
|1968 10 Aug
||Dr Lutfu’lláh Hakím, former member of the Universal House of Justice, passes away in Haifa. [BW15:434]
- For his obituary see BW15:430–4.
- For cable of the Universal House of Justice see BW15:434 and WG158.
||Lutfu’llah Hakim; In Memoriam