Search for tag "Mírzá Muhammad-Báqir"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1849. c. end Mar
||The army continues to fire on the shrine for a few days. Mírzá Muhammad-Báqir and 18 others attack the new fortifications and destroy some of them. [DB393–4]
||Shaykh Tabarsi; Armies; Mirza Muhammad-Baqir
|1849. 26 Apr
||A charge by the forces of Sulaymán Khán is repulsed by 37 Bábís led by Mírzá Muhammad-Báqir. [BW18:381; DB3956]
- A few days later some of the Bábís leave the fort on the promise of Mihdí-Qulí Mírzá that they will be returned to their homes. As soon as they are outside the fort they are put to death. [DB396–9]
||Sulayman Khan; Babis; Mirza Muhammad-Baqir; Shaykh Tabarsi
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.