Search for tag "Mansion at Bahji"
||`Abdu'lláh Páshá builds the Mansion at Bahjí. [BBD5, 42]
||`Abdu'llah Pasha, Mansion at Bahji
|1929 27 Nov
||The Mansion at Bahjí is evacuated by the Covenant-breakers after the occupation by Muhammad-Alí and his relatives for about 40 years. [DH116; GPB355–6; PP231-232, SETPE1p174]
- During this time they showed no respect for the Holy Site; a blacksmith shop was set up near the entrance to the Shrine. [SE125]
- For details of how the building is left see GBP356.
- For pictures of its neglected state see DH116.
- Covenant-breakers continue to occupy the adjacent house until June 1957. [PP233]
- See SE126 for Shoghi Effendi's plan for a Shrine of Bahá'u'lláh.
||Mansion at Bahji, Covenant-breakers, Bahji
||Marion Jack paints a view from the Mansion at Bahjí. The painting will eventually hang in the Mansion. [CT174]
||Marion Jack, Mansion at Bahji
||Pilgrims are able to stay overnight at Bahjí for the first time. [GBF101; PP232]
||Mansion at Bahji
- Tags are simplified spellings, minus all accents and punctuation, used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches are matched to any part of a tag: searching for mashr will also return Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also return Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- While all documents on this website will hopefully one day be tagged, so far we've only applied a few tags to the main Collection.
However, most events in the Chronology are now tagged.