Search for tag "Marxism"
from the main catalogue
- Bahá'í Faith and Marxism: Proceedings of a Conference held January 1986 (1987). [about]
- Ernst Bloch's Philosophy of Hope and the Bahá'í Writings, by Ian Kluge, in Studies in Bahá'í Philosophy, ed. Mikhail Sergeev, vol. 1 (2012). This Marxist thinker, like the Baha'i perspective, adheres to an evolutionary worldview: reality is a teleological process in which all things strive to actualize their inherent potentials and complete themselves in their highest possible condition. [about]
- Marxism Yesterday and Today, by Colin Leys, in The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]
- Marxism, Human Nature, and Society, by Laurie E. Adkin, in The Bahá'í Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]
- Strategies and Processes of Social Change, by Howard Buchbinder, in The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]