Search for tag "Marxism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Faith and Marxism: Proceedings of a Conference held January 1986 (1987). [about]
- Ernst Bloch's Philosophy of Hope and the Bahá'í Writings, by Ian Kluge, in Studies in Bahá'í Philosophy, ed. Mikhail Sergeev, vol. 1 (2012). This Marxist thinker, like the Baha'i perspective, adheres to an evolutionary worldview: reality is a teleological process in which all things strive to actualize their inherent potentials and complete themselves in their highest possible condition. [about]
- Exile from El Salvador: A Conversation with Antonio, by Eileen Estes and Richard Hollinger, in dialogue magazine, 1:4 (1987). Interview with a former member of the Salvadorean Baha'i community about his history, and about threats to the Central American refugee community in Los Angeles. Includes report "Human Rights Workers in El Salvador Suppressed," by Steven Hall-Williams. [about]
- Marxism Yesterday and Today, by Colin Leys, in The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]
- Marxism, Human Nature, and Society, by Laurie E. Adkin, in The Bahá'í Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]
- Strategies and Processes of Social Change, by Howard Buchbinder, in The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]