Search for tag "Metaphysics"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Archeology of the Kingdom of God, The, by Jean-Marc Lepain (2015). Analysis of the spiritual worlds as depicted in philosophical and religious texts, from ancient the Greek to Jewish, Christian and Muslim thought, contrasted with the theosophy, metaphysics, anthropology, and hermeneutics of Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha. [about]
- Bibliography of Works on Baha'i Metaphysics in the English Language (2004). List of books and articles related to metaphysics, 1880-2001. [about]
- Buddhism and the Bahá'í Faith, by Moojan Momen (1995). [about]
- Development of Metaphysics in Persia, The: A Contribution to the History of Muslim Philosophy, by Muhammad Iqbal (1908). Short philosophical observations on the theology of the Bab. [about]
- Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith, by Moojan Momen (1990). An attempt to explore the relationship between Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith and to explain the Bahá'í Faith to those who are from a Hindu background. [about]
- Relativism: A Basis For Bahá'í Metaphysics, by Moojan Momen, in Studies in Honor of the Late Husayn M. Balyuzi, Studies in the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions, vol. 5, ed. Moojan Momen (1988). "Relativism" as a means of reconciling the often widely-divergent theologies of the world's religions. [about]
- Relativism: A Theological and Cognitive Basis for Bahá'í Ideas about God and the Spiritual World, by Moojan Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 12 (2011). [about]
- Towards a Complete and Fully Integrated Model of the Human Species, by Gearóid Carey, in Solas, 4 (2004). An adequate model of human evolution must integrate current scientific information as well as metaphysical insights from divine revelation. The human species model before and after the Neolithic revolution must include both. [about]