Search for tag "Minorities"
from the main catalogue
- Baha'i Minority and Nationalism in Contemporary Iran, by Juan Cole, in Nationalism and minority identities in Islamic societies, ed. Maya Shatzmiller (2005). While Baha'is in Persia would seem to have been in a place to benefit from the rise of modern Iranian nationalism, the Faith hasn't been widely adopted, partly due to the recent emergence of the theocracy. [about]
- Electoral Process, Bahá'í: Clarifications, and Three Way Tie, by Universal House of Justice (2012). How to resolve a 3-way tie when 2 parties are minorities; when voting, should one consider age distribution, diversity, and gender. [about]
- Prevención de Discriminaciones y Protección a las Minorías, 1988, by Bahá'í International Community. [about]
- Prevención de Discriminaciones y Protección a las Minorías, 1989, by Bahá'í International Community. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]