Search for tag "Mirza Asadullah Fadil-i-Mazandarani"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Babi Movement, The: A Resource Mobilization Perspective, by Peter Smith and Moojan Momen, in In Iran: Studies in Babi and Bahá'í History vol. 3, ed. Peter Smith (1986). Babism from a sociological standpoint, esp. the place of the Babis in their contemporary cultural and economic classes. [about]
- Fadil-i-Mazandarani, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Was Fadil-i-Mazandarani declared a Hand of the Cause of God, and on determining if there were other Hands. [about]
- Fádl Mázandarání, Mírzá Asadu'lláh, by Moojan Momen, in Encyclopaedia Iranica, Volume 9 (1999). Very brief article, short enough to qualify as "fair use." [about]
- Jináb-i-Fádil Mazandarání in the United States, by Fadl Mazandarani (2009). Digitization of a number of stenographic records which were held by the US National office from Jinab-i-Fadil’s trips to the US in the 1920s. [about]
- Life of Baha'u'llah, The, by Asadu'llah Fadil Mazandarani, in Star of the West, Set 7, Vol 14, Num 10 (1938). Life of the Baha'u'llah by the historian Jinab-i-Fadil (Asadu'llah Fadil Mazandarani) [about]
- Life of the Bab, The, by Asadu'llah Fadil Mazandarani, in Star of the West, Set 7, Vol 14, Num 7 (1938). Life of the Bab by the historian Jinab-i-Fadil (Asadu'llah Fadil Mazandarani) [about]
- Notes and Mazandarani's "9 Styles of Revelation" (1999). [about]
- Notes on the Zuhuru'l-Haqq series, by John Walbridge (1996). Brief overview of this historical work. Includes letter from the World Centre explaining that no official translation is forthcoming. [about]
- Zuhur al-Haqq, by Moojan Momen, in Encyclopaedia Iranica (2002). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. [about]