Search for tag "Mirza Asadu'llah-i-Isfahani"
|1899. c. 1 May and period following
||Kheiralla returns to the United States from `Akká. [BFA1:xxix, 158]
- His ambitions to lead the Bahá'í Faith cause a crisis in the American Bahá'í community. [BFA1:158–84; CB247–9, GPB259–260; SBBH194, 239]
- In the coming months `Abdu'l-Bahá dispatches successive teachers to heal the rift:
- Hájí `Abdu'l-Karím-i-Tihrání, who had taught Kheiralla the Faith, from c. 26 Apr to 5 Aug 1900. [BFA1:173–6; BFA2:17–29]
- Hájí Hasan-i-Khurásání, from 29 Nov 1900 to Aug 1901. [BFA2:35, 389]
- Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání, from 29 Nov 1900 to 12 May 1902. [BFA2:VI, 35–43ff]
- Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl, from Aug 1901 to Dec 1904. [BFA2:XV-XVI, 80–7; BW9:855–60]
- See BFA1:177–8 for lists of believers who sided with Kheiralla, left the Faith or remained loyal to `Abdu'l-Bahá.
- See SBBH1:98–101 for Kheiralla's teachings.
||Kheiralla; Haji `Abdu'l-Karim-i-Tihrani; Haji Hasan-i-Khurasani; Mirza Asadu'llah-i-Isfahani; Mirza Abu'l-Fadl
|1900 29 Nov
||Hájí Hasan-i-Khurásání and Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání arrive in the United States to assist the Bahá'ís to deepen their knowledge of their Faith. [BFA2:VI, 35–43ff]
Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání remained in the country for a while then returned to the Holy Land. He did not accompany 'Abdu'l-Bahá to America however shortly after His return, Mírzá Asadu'lláh and his son insisted on going to the West and did so against 'Abdu'l-Bahá's wishes. Both he and his son were expelled from the Faith. [APD143]
||Haji Hasan-i-Khurasani; Mirza Asadu'llah-i-Isfahani
|1902 12 May
||Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání leaves the United States. [BFA2:VI]