Search for tag "Mirza Buzurg"
|1817. 12 Nov
||Birth of Mírzá Husayn `Alíy-i-Núrí (Bahá'u'lláh).
- He is of royal Persian blood, a descendant of Zoroaster and the Sásáníyán kings of Persia through Yazdigird III, the last king of that dynasty. Through His mother He is a descendant of Abraham through Katurah and Jesse. [BW8:874; GPB94; RB1:305]
- He is born in Tihrán. His father is Mírzá `Abbás whose ancestral home is Tákur in the province of Núr. His father is also known as Mírzá Buzurg in royal circles. [BKG13; RB1:7]
- His mother is Khadíjih Khánum. [BBD127; BBRSM57–8]
- He is born at dawn. [LOG353]
- For biblical reference see LOG378.
- RB1:304 for extracts from Shoghi Effendi re: His station.
- BBD39, GPB157–8 for a condensed history.
- See GPB93-99 for the significance of Bahá'u'lláh's station.
|Tehran; Nur; Iran
||Birth of Bahaullah; Life of Bahaullah; Twin Holy days; Holy days; Mirza Buzurg; Khadijih Khanum; - Basic timeline
||BIC Statement on Bahá'u'lláh; Bahá'u'lláh: The Word Made Flesh|
||Passing of Mírzá Buzurg. His body is taken to Najaf, Iraq. [BBD49; BKG17; BNE23–4; MBW175]
||Bahá'u'lláh marries his second wife, Fátimih Khánum Mahd-i-‘Ulyá (1828–1904), His cousin, the daughter of Malik-Nisá Khánum (Mírzá Buzurg's sister) and Mírzá Karím-i-Namadsáb.
- Note: According to one source, she was married to the famous cleric Mírzá Muhammad Taqí ‘Allámi-yi-Núrí and widowed before Bahá'u'lláh married her.
||Baha'u'llah; marriage; wife; Fatimih Khanum Mahd-i-‘Ulya; Malik-Nisa Khanum; Mirza Buzurg; Mirza Karim-i-Namadsab
||Birth of Mírzá Buzurg-i-Khurásání (Badí‘), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Mashhad.
||Mashhad; Iran; Persia
||Mirza Buzurg-i-Khurasani; Badi‘; birth; Apostle; Baha'u'llah
|1959 19 Oct
||The Hands of the Cause announce that the remains of the father of Bahá’u’lláh, Mírzá Buzurg, have been reinterred in the Bahá’í burial ground in the vicinity of the Most Great House in Baghdád. [MC165]
||Most Great House; Mirza Buzurg