Search for tag "Muhammad-Yusuf Pasha"
|1886 In the year
||The death of the wife of Bahá'u'lláh, Ásíyih Khánum, entitled Navváb (the Most Exalted Leaf) in the House of `Abbúd. [BBD170; BKG369; DH57, 213]
- See CB119–20 for comments on her nature and station and for Tablets revealed by Bahá'u'lláh in her honour.
- After her passing Bahá'u'lláh reveals a Tablet for her in which He calls her his `perpetual consort in all the worlds of God'. [GPB108]
- See CB120–1 for `Abdu'l-Bahá's commentary on Isaiah 54, which refers to Navváb.
- She is interred in the Bahá'í section of the Muslim cemetery. [BBD170; DH57, 81]
- Muhammad-Yúsuf Páshá demands that `Abdu'l-Bahá vacate the house of `Abbúd even during Navváb's illness. [BKG369]
|House of `Abbud
||Navvab (Asiyih Khanum); Muhammad-Yusuf Pasha; Ibn-i-Abhar (Mulla Muhammad Taqi)