Search for tag "Mulla Sadiq-i-Khurasani"
|1845. 23 Jun
||The governor of Fárs, Husayn Khán, has Quddús, Mullá Sádiq-i-Khurásání, Mullá `Alí-Akbar-i-Ardistání and Mullá Abú-Tálib arrested, tortured and expelled from Shíráz. [B78; BBR69; BW18:380; DB145–8; GPB11, BBR1pxxviii]
- Note: B78 says that Mullá Abú-Tálib was not among the group.
- Note: DB146 note2 says "According to A. L. M. Nicolas’ “Siyyid ‘Alí-Muhammad dit le Báb” (footnote 175, p. 225), this meeting took place on August 6, 1845 A.D."
- The London Times of November 1st and November 19, 1945 reports that this took place on the 23rd of June. [B76, BBR1p69,82]
- The governor of Fárs, Hasayn Khán orders that the Báb be arrested and brought to Shíráz. [B84; BW18:380; DB148–50; GPB11] Búshihr,
- The Báb leaves Búshihr for Shíráz on an unknown date. [B 105]
|Fárs; Iran; Shíráz; Iran; Búshihr;
||governor; Husayn Khan; Quddus; Mulla Sadiq-i-Khurasani; Mulla `Ali-Akbar-i-Ardistani; Mulla Abu-Talib; arrest; torure; Husayn Khan
|1845. 1 Nov
||The Times of London carries an item on the arrest and torture of Quddús, Mullá Sádiq-i-Khurásání, Mullá `Alí-Akbar-i-Ardistání and Mullá Abú-Tálib in Shíráz in June. This is the first known printed reference to the Revelation. A similar article is reprinted on 19 November. [B76–7; BBR4, 69]
||Shíráz; Iran; London; England
||arrest; torture; Quddus; Mulla Sadiq-i-Khurasani; Mulla `Ali-Akbar-i-Ardistani; Mulla Abu-Talib
||First newspaper story of the events of the Bábí Faith||.