Search for tag "Mulla Zaynul-Abidin"
||Birth of Mullá Zaynu'l-`Ábidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Najafábád.
||Zaynul-Muqarrabin (Mulla Zaynul-Abidin); Apostles of Bahaullah; Births and deaths
||Mullá Zaynu'l-'Abidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabin), a prominent mujtahid, becomes a Bábí, in Najafábád.
||Zaynul-Muqarrabin (Mulla Zaynul-Abidin)
|1890. 15–20 Apr
||E. G. Browne is granted four successive interviews with Bahá'u'lláh at Bahjí. [BBD43; BBR225; BKG371; GPB193]
- See BBR225–32 for Browne's own account of the visit.
- See BBR229–31, BKG371–3 and DH110 for Browne's pen portrait of Bahá'u'lláh.
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá gives Browne the manuscript of A Traveller's Narrative: the Episode of the Báb in the handwriting of Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín for his to translate. [EGB54, BW11p510]
- BFA1:445; Balyuzi, Edward Granville Browne And The Bahá'í Faith and Momen, Selections From the Writings of E. G. Browne.
||Edward Granville Browne; Bahaullah, Life of; Bahaullah, Pen portraits of; Pen portraits; Travelers Narrative (book); Zaynul-Muqarrabin (Mulla Zaynul-Abidin); Bahji
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Picture Gallery of Early British Bahá'ís (1998). Published in honor of the UK Baha'i Centenary, 1998/99. [about]
- Some Answered Questions" and Its Compiler, by Baharieh Rouhani Ma'ani, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). Overview of the life of Laura Clifford Barney and her role in assembling and publishing the book Some Answered Questions, and a comparison with the appendix to the Kitab-i-Aqdas called Questions & Answers. [about]