Search for tag "Names of God"
from the main catalogue
- Baha'u'llah: The Desire of the World, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1982). Materials for the contemplation of God and His Manifestation for this day, compiled from the Words of Bahá’u’lláh. [about]
- Greatest Name and the 99 Names of God, The: Compilation (1998). Includes (1) Allah'u'Abhá in Arabic, (2) compilation on the Baha'i and Islamic use of "Greatest Name," and (3) a list of the ninety-nine names of God from Islamic theology. [about]
- Kitab-i-Panj Sha'n, by John Walbridge, in Sacred Acts, Sacred Space, Sacred Time: Baha'i Studies volume 1 (1996). Brief essay on, and partial translation of, this work of the Bab. [about]
- Names of God. A list of some of the names of God from English translations of the Baha'i Writings. [about]
- New Religions and Religious Movements: The Common Heritage, by Moshe Sharon, in Studies in Modern Religions and Religious Movements and the Bábí Bahá'í Faiths (2004). Excerpt from longer document including two short sections "Names and Letters - The Bab" and "The Letter bá'" [about]