Search for tag "Panamá City"
|1946 21 Apr
||The first local spiritual assembly in Panama is established Panama City.
||The National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Central America is elected at a convention in Panama City. [BW12:60]
- 25 delegates representing 12 countries are present at the convention. [BW12:60]
||NSA of Central America
||The Regional Spiritual Assembly of Mexico and the Republics of Central America is formed at Panama City, Panama. [BW13:257]
||Panama City; Panama
|1967 5 – 10 Oct
||Six Intercontinental Conferences are held simultaneously in Panama City, Wilmette, Sydney, Kampala, Frankfurt and New Delhi to celebrate the centenary of the proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh to the kings and rulers of the world in September/October of 1867. [BW 14:221]
- For the message of the Universal House of Justice to the conferences see BW14:221–2.
- For descriptions of each conference see BW14:223–58.
- The six Hands of the Cause representing the Universal House of Justice at the conferences travelled to Adrianople to visit the House of Bahá’u’lláh before dispersing to the conferences. [BW14:236, 458; VV2]
|Panama City; Panama; Wilmette; US; Sydney; Australia; Kampala; Uganda; Frankfurt; Germany; New Delhi; India
||Intercontinental Conference; Conference
|1993 In the year
||The opening of the Bádi School with an enrollment of 12 students by the Torrez family members in Las Cumbres Villa Zaita, Panamá City, Republic of Panama. They rented a small, dismantled house from the Panama Social Security Agency, remodeled it and closed the garage in order to use it as a classroom.
- Over the years, two more buildings were added to expand the facility and enrollment capacity to its present 3200 square meters and 156 students. Badi's first high school graduation was scheduled for 2004, when Badi Tutorial University was scheduled to open its door. [Bádi School , Wiki Bahá'í Faith in Panama]
|Las Cumbres Villa Zaita; Panamá City; Republic of Panama