Search for tag "Parents"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Child of Mine, by Kamelia Khoshmashrab (2015). A composition for expectant parents, featuring quotations from the Bahá’í Writings on topics such as pre-pregnancy, infant health, naming a child, parental roles, and postpartum depression.
- Condition of non-Bahá'í Relatives after Death, The, by Universal House of Justice (1991). Four questions: Do the non-Bahá'í parents of believers become Bahá'ís in the next world? What is the definition of "kin"? What is the requisite spiritual state of the believer? What conditions are associated with the divine bounty? [about]
- Dear Parent ... a Message to a non-Bahá'í Parent: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2000). A letter written to the parents of British Baha'i converts to dispel anxiety and misinformation. [about]
- Marriage, Consent of Parents to, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. [about]
- Pioneering, Language, Arts, Example of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Pioneering; Serving parents; Serving where need is; Gardens; International Auxiliary Language; Arabic pronunciation; study of Persian; Some references in Writings of Baha'u'llah; Folk art; External affairs; Daily living; Abdu'l-Baha as divine exemplar. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]