Search for tag "Photographs"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Covenant-breakers and other Enemies of the Faith, Writings of; Photographs of Baha'u'llah, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (2000). Baha'i scholars may, when needed, use books by Covenant Breakers, including William Miller's The Baha'i Faith. [about]
- Indexes to Bahá'í World volumes: Obituaries, chronologies, contents, illustrations, in Bahá'í World (2013). Seven separate indexes for Bahá'í World, in PDF, Word, and Excel versions. [about]
- Manifestations of God and the Master: Representation of in Portraits, Photographs, and Dramatic Presentations, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice. Excerpts on the use of imagery of the Central Figures in art, stage, and print. [about]
- Photograph of Baha'u'llah on Website, by Universal House of Justice (1999). Source of a photo of Baha'u'llah publicly displayed on a non-Baha'i website, and whether action can be taken to have it removed. [about]
- Photographs of Bahá'u'lláh; William Miller, by Universal House of Justice (1980). Two questions and a short compilation occasioned by William Miller's book The Baha'i Faith: Its History and Teachings: reading books by covenant-breakers, and viewing photographs of Baha'u'llah. [about]