Search for tag "Plato"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Answered Questions, Some: A Philosophical Perspective, by Ian Kluge, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 10 (2009). Philosophical foundations of the Bahá’í teachings, including ontology, theology, epistemology, philosophical anthropology and psychology, and personal and social ethics. [about]
- Archeology of the Kingdom of God, The, by Jean-Marc Lepain (2015). Analysis of the spiritual worlds as depicted in philosophical and religious texts, from ancient the Greek to Jewish, Christian and Muslim thought, contrasted with the theosophy, metaphysics, anthropology, and hermeneutics of Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha. [about]
- Brief Discussion of the Primal Will in the Bahá'í Writings, by Keven Brown, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 4:2 (1990). Neoplatonic concepts in Bahá'í metaphysics. [about]
- Neo-platonic Framework for Bahá'í philosophy, by Theo A. Cope (1997). Some thoughts on the history and thought of Neoplatonism and its relation to Baha'i philosophy. Concludes with a review of another essay on Neoplatonism. [about]
- Neo-Platonism: Framework for a Bahá'í Ontology, by Mark A. Foster (1995). Ways to approach the language of philosophical symbolism in the Baha'i teachings. [about]
- Neoplatonism: Framework for a Bahá'í Metaphysics, by Nima Hazini (1995). [about]
- Neoplatonism and the Bahá'í Writings, Part 1, by Ian Kluge, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 11 (2010). [about]
- Neoplatonism and the Bahá'í Writings, Part 2, by Ian Kluge, in Lights of Irfan, 12 (2011). [about]
- Origins of the Bahá'í Concept of Unity and Causality: A Brief Survey of Greek, Neoplatonic, and Islamic Underpinnings, by Babak Rod Khadem, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 7 (2006). [about]
- Saying Nothing about No-Thing: Apophatic Theology in the Classical World, by Jonah Winters (1994). The apophatic (negative) theology of the Neoplatonism of Plotinus and some pre-Pseudo-Dionysius eastern Christian thinkers. [about]
- Socrates'/Plato's Use of Rhetoric: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Bret Breneman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 4:1 (1991). [about]
- Tablet of All Food, The: The Hierarchy of the Spiritual Worlds and the Metaphoric Nature of Physical Reality, by Jean-Marc Lepain, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 16 (2010). [about]