Search for tag "Play"
|1960 12 Jul
||Horace Hotchkiss Holley, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away in Haifa. (b. 7 April, 1887 in Torrington, CT) [MC226-227, BW13:849]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the first contingent on the 24th of December, 1951. [MoCxxiii]
- For his obituary see BW13:849–858.
- For cable from the Hands of the Cause see MC217–18.
- See also SBR214-247, LoF253-264 and Holley, Horace Hotchkiss
by R. Jackson Armstrong-Ingram.
His publications Bahaism: The Modern Social Religion,
Religion for Mankind,
Bahai, The Spirit of the Age,
Baha'i Scriptures; Selections from the Utterances of Bahaʼuʼllah and Abdul Baha,
Divinations and Creation,
The World Economy of Baháʼuʼlláh,
The Inner Garden; A Book of Verse .
|Haifa; Torrington; CT
||Horace Holley; Hand of the Cause of God; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - First Contingent; Bahaism: The Modern Social Religion; Religion for Mankind; World Unity; Bahai; The Spirit of the Age; Baha'i Scriptures; Selections from the Utterances of Bahaʼuʼllah and Abdul Baha; Read-aloud Plays; Divinations and Creation; The World Economy of Baháʼuʼlláh; The Inner Garden; A Book of Verse
from the main catalogue
- Fiftieth Anniversary of The Master: Performance piece, by Jim Wood (1968). An artistic piece appropriate for play at the commemoration of the ascension of 'Abdu'l-Baha. Produced, performed, and narrated by Jim Wood; also read by Deborah Buttrey. [about]
- Spiritual Assembly's Growing Pains, A, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1976). A play, in 28 pages, showing "some of the workings of a Baha'i Spiritual Assembly· some of the blunders, some of the problems; how certain types of people fit better into one office and others into another." [about]