Search for tag "Pope"
from the main catalogue
- Atypical international status of the Holy See, The, by Matthew N. Bathon, in Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2001). Political nature of the Vatican; includes discussion of the Baha'is and Baha'i international organization [about]
- How Bahá'u'lláh Taught Christians: The Rhetoric and Pedagogy of Bahá'u'lláh's Writings to Followers of Jesus Christ, by Ted Brownstein (1998). How Baha'u'llah prepared his message to attract Christians; poetic and rhetorical devices he used in declaring his mission to them; themes of Tablets to the Kings, Tablet to the Pope, and Lawh-i-Aqdas. [about]
- Inter-religious gathering in New Delhi, and Address to Pope John Paul II, by Zena Sorabjee and National Spiritual Assembly of India (1999). Brief address by Counsellor Sorabjee to an inter-religious gathering organised by the Roman Catholic Church in New Delhi with with Pope John Paul II, and a short description of the event by the NSA of India, as shared by the House of Justice. [about]
- References to Christ in His Tablet to Pope Pius IX, by Dianne Bradford (1998). [about]
- Summons of the Lord of Hosts, by Bahá'u'lláh (2002). [about]
- Tablet to Pope Pius IX (Lawh-i-Páp): Biography of Pope Pius IX, in Encyclopedia Britannica (1999). [about]