Search for tag "Prejudice"
from the main catalogue
- African Culture, Traditional, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Challenges and opportunities in the African continent; eliminating prejudices; dance and music; alcohol; hunting; initiation rites; the supernatural; tribal leadership; status of women. [about]
- Freedom from Prejudice, by Joan Lincoln (2006). Talk from Counsellor member of the International Teaching Centre. [about]
- Power of Unity, The: Beyond Prejudice and Racism, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh (1986). [about]
- Prejudice and Discrimination, by Will C. van den Hoonaard (1993). Prejudice is cultural. History shows no society is immune. U.S. Baha'is facilitated Racial Amity groups in the 20s and 30s, and found ignorance plus apathy are key factors in prejudice. Reducing it requires a universal commitment to the unity of humanity. [about]
- Towards the Elimination of Religious Prejudice: Potential Christian Contributions From a Bahá'í Perspective, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in Interreligious Insight, 2:4 (2004). [about]
- We can do without fences built by prejudice, by Ted Slavin, in St. Catharines Standard (2011). Just as a windstorm knocks down fences, struggles can unite strangers and overcoming barriers will improve communities. [about]