Search for tag "Promised Day is Come (letter)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Celestial Burning, A: A Selective Study of the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by Jack McLean (2012). Style, content, and context of World Order of Baha'u'llah and Dispensation of Baha'u'llah: part of chapter 1 of this lengthy analysis of the work of Shoghi Effendi (pages 1-71), offered as a sample. [about]
- Characterization in the Writings of Shoghi Effendi: With Special Attention to Yahya, by Jack McLean (2000). The Guardian employed a creative literary device of adding moralistic comment about historical figures, such as kings and clerics, casting them as "heroes" or "villains." Mirza Yahya is depicted with aspects of the demonic. [about]
- El Dia Prometido Ha Llegado, by Shoghi Effendi (1973). Spanish translation of The Promised Day is Come. [about]
- Keys to the Proper Understanding of Islam in The Dispensation of Baha'u'llah, by Brian Wittman, in Lights of Irfan, 2 (2001). [about]
- Page Conversion Tables of Kitab-i-Iqan, PDC, and SAQ, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh, in Bahá'í References to Judaism, Christianity and Islám (1986). Cross-reference between differently paginated versions of Kitab-i-Iqan, Promised Day is Come, and Some Answered Questions. [about]
- Promised Day is Come: Study Questions, by Seena Fazel, in Studying the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, ed. Dwight Allen and Martin Bergsmo (1991). A list of questions to inspire deepening and study. [about]
- Promised Day is Come, The, by Shoghi Effendi (1980). [about]