Search for tag "Rahmatu’llah Muhajir"
||Rahmatu’lláh and Írán Muhájir arrive in Mentawai Islands and are named Knights of Bahá’u‘lláh. [BW13:454]
- For the story of their pioneering activity see Muhájir, Dr Muhajir, Hand of the Cause of God, Knight of Bahá’u’lláh.
||Rahmatu’llah Muhajir; Íran Muhajir; Knight of Baha’u’llah
|1961 Jan - Feb
||Hand of the Cause of God Dr Rahmatu’lláh Muhájir travels to India and demonstrates the principle of mass teaching. [DM172–84; SBBH2:165–7]
- Mass teaching begins in the rural area of Madhya Pradesh among the Hindu population. In 1961 there are 850 Bahá’ís; in 1963 87,000; by 1973 nearly 400,000; and by 1987 about two million. In 1983 45 per cent of all local spiritual assemblies are in India. [BBRSM195; BW13:299]
||Hand of the Cause; Rahmatu’llah Muhajir
|1979 29 Dec
||Rahmatu’lláh Muhájir, Hand of the Cause of God and Knight of Bahá’u’lláh, passes away in Quito, Ecuador. (b. 1923) [BW18:486, 651]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
- For his obituary see BW18:651–9.
- See also Muhájir, Dr Muhajir: Hand of the Cause of God, Knight of Bahá’u’lláh.
||Rahmatu’llah Muhajir; Hand of the Cause; Knight of Baha’u’llah; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Third Contingent