Search for tag "Ramakrishna"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Hindu Concept of God, The: Unity in Diversity, by Anjam Khursheed, in Singapore Bahá'í Studies Review, vol. 2 (1997). The fundamental unity behind Hindu concepts of God and those found in the Semitic traditions, and the principle of unity in diversity, allow Hindu and Baha'i beliefs to come together and further their common goal of uniting the world's religions. [about]
- Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith, by Moojan Momen (1990). An attempt to explore the relationship between Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith and to explain the Bahá'í Faith to those who are from a Hindu background. [about]
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.