Search for tag "Recognition"Unknown column 'locations' in 'where clause'Unknown column 'locations' in 'where clause'
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/bahai/18__incfiles/querytags_chrono.php on line 20
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í World, The: Volume 18 (1979-1983), in Bahá'í World (1986). [about]
- Bahá'u'lláh as fulfilment of the theophanic promise in the Sermons of Imam 'Alí ibn Abí Ṭálib: Translation of al Tutunjiyya, Iftikhár and Ma'rifat bin-Nurániyyat, by Khazeh Fananapazir, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Translations of Tutunjiyya "Sermon of the Gulf," Iftikhár "Sermon of Iftikhár," and Ma'rifat bin-Nurániyyat "Sermon of Ma'rifat bin-Nurániyyat." [about]
- Commentary on the Kitab-i Aqdas, verse one, by Sen McGlinn (1997). Meanings why recognition of God and his Manifestations are the first two laws of the Aqdas. [about]
- Perspectives on the Inseparable Twin Duties Prescribed in the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, by Eamonn Moane, in Solas, 3 (2003). Religions differ in the balance of faith versus good works, the grace of God versus human strivings, and the scheme of salvation. To Baha'is, recognizing the Prophet and obedience to his laws are equal duties. For salvation, faith surpasses deeds. [about]
- Recognition of Bahá'í Marriage and Holidays in American State Law (1998). List of sample legal statutes and proceedings from various states, followed by specific legal counsel of the State of Oklahoma regarding recognition of Baha'i holy days.
- Sermon of Recognition with Luminousness, by Imam Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib (2001). A sermon by Imam Ali, of interest to Baha'is because (1) it was often quoted by Shaykh Ahmad Ahsa'i and Siyyid Kázim Rashtí; (2) it concerns the true station of the Imáms; and (3) Bahá'u'lláh quotes it in the Kitáb-i-Iqán. [about]