Search for tag "Relativity"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Cultural Pluralism in the Bahá'í Community, by Peggy Caton, in dialogue magazine, 1:1 (1986). The idea of relative truth implies a situational approach to living. Baha'i teachings encourage both diversity and harmonious co-existence. [about]
- Learning from History, by Moojan Momen, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2:2 (1989). [about]
- Prolegomena to a Bahá'í Theology, by Jack McLean, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:1 (1992). Groundbreaking and thorough essay on the basic concerns of scholarly Bahá'í theology. [about]
- Religion and Exclusivism: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Julio Savi, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 7 (2006). [about]
- Role of Principles in the Bahá'í Faith: Principles and Fashion, by Farjam Majd, in Lights of Irfan, 14 (2013). A hierarchical tree-like model of the world can aid in understanding the following questions: are values relative or absolute? Is it old-fashioned to live with a moral code? Should we be conservative or progressive? Should our beliefs change over time? [about]