Search for tag "Ridván Garden"
||`Abdu'l-Bahá rents a small garden near `Akká for Bahá'u'lláh's use. [BBD196–7; DH95]
- See DH95 for its situation.
- This garden on the river Na`mayn is later named Ridván by Bahá'u'lláh. [DH95]
||Possibly the first visit of Bahá'u'lláh to the Ridván Garden outside `Akká. [BBD196–7; DH95; GPB193]
- See DH95–101 for a description of the garden and Bahá'u'lláh's use of it.
- See CH96–8 for Túbá Khánum's description of the garden.
||The Ridván Garden and the Firdaws Garden are purchased in the name of Bahá'u'lláh. [BBD84, 196; DH95, 103]
- Most of the flowering plants in the Ridván Garden are brought by pilgrims from Iran. [CH96]
||Ridvan Garden; Firdaws Garden