Search for tag "Robert Hayden"
|1980 25 Feb
||Robert Hayden, much-honoured American poet, passes away in Ann Arbor, Michigan. [BW18:717]
- For his obituary see BW18:715–17.
- See also Hatcher, From The Auroral Darkness: The Life and Poetry of Robert Hayden.
- See Bahá'í World 1994-95 pg249 for an article by Anne Boyles entitled "The Language of the Heart: Arts in the Bahá'í World Community" for mention of Robert Hayden.
|Ann Arbor; Michigan
from the main catalogue
- Robert Hayden, by Christopher Buck, in Oxford Encyclopedia of American Literature, Vol. 2, ed. Jay Parini (2004). The first African American poet-laureate of the United States (as Library of Congress "Consultant in Poetry"). [about]
- Robert Hayden's “American Journal”: A Multidimensional Analysis, by Christopher Buck, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2 (2008). [about]