Search for tag "Seal of the prophets"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Approach to the Claim of Finality in Islam, A, by Seena Fazel and Khazeh Fananapazir, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:3 (1993). Survey of the terms "prophet" and "seal," and a Baha'i reconciliation of these terms with progressive revelation. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith and Islam (2013). Overview of connections and contrasts between the Baha'i Faith and its parent religion. [about]
- Beyond the "Seal of the Prophets": Bahá'u'lláh's Book of Certitude, by Christopher Buck, in Religious Texts in Iranian Languages, ed. Fereydoun Vahman and and Claus V. Pedersen (2007). [about]
- Commentary on the Azhar's Statement regarding Bahá'ís and Bahá'ísm, by Mohsen Enayat, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 2:1 (1992). Response to an official 1986 pronouncement on the Faith by this prominent Egyptian university. [about]
- Keys to the Proper Understanding of Islam in The Dispensation of Baha'u'llah, by Brian Wittman, in Lights of Irfan, 2 (2001). [about]
- L'islam, religion éternelle?: une approche bahá'íe de la revendication à la complétude, by Seena Fazel and Khazeh Fananapazir (1993). French translation of "A Bahá'í Approach to the Claim of Finality in Islam." [about]
- Notes on Bahá'í Proofs Based on the Qur'an, Some (2000). [about]
- Personal Interpretation of the term 'Seal of the Prophets', by Kamran Hakim (1997). A lengthy examination of the terms khatam, "seal," and Nabi, "Prophet," and their meanings in Islam. [about]
- Tablet of Patience (Surih Sabr): Declaration of Bahá'u'lláh and Selected Topics, by Foad Seddigh, in Lights of Irfan, 15 (2014). This significant Tablet from Ridvan 1863 covers the Seal of the Prophets, appearance and presence of God, resurrection, and the Qayyum al-Asma. Includes context of Baha'u'llah's life and troubles during this period. [about]
- Tablet to Hasan-i-Sháhábadí, by Bahá'u'lláh (2002). A tablet from the Akka period, addressed to a certain Hasan living in Sháhábad of Arak in central Irán, in which Bahá'u'lláh comments on Muhammad as the "Seal of the Prophets." [about]