Search for tag "Secret of Divine Civilization"
||`Abdu'l-Bahá writes The Mysterious Forces of Civilization, a treatise on the establishment of a just, progressive and divinely-based government. [SDCV]
- It was lithographed in Bombay in 1882. It was first published in English under the title The Mysterious Forces of Civilization in London in 1910. [SDCV] It was re-issued in 1918 and later translated as The Secret of Divine Civilization by Marzieh Gail and published by the Bahá'í Publishing Trust in Wilmette in 1957.
- Shoghi Effendi calls it `Abdu'l-Bahá's outstanding contribution to the future reorganization of the world'. [WOB37]
||The Secret of Divine Civilization; The Mysterious Forces of Civilization
from the main catalogue
- `Abdu'l-Bahá's Blueprint for a Progressive and Prosperous Iran, by Adib Masumian (2016). 'Abduʼl-Bahá's contributions to Iranian thought and social discourse, as recorded in his seminal work The Secret of Divine Civilization. [about]
- History of the Intellectual Development of Europe, by John William Draper (1864). A selection of excerpts from the book. Contains no mention of the Baha'i Faith, but is of interest partly because Abdu'l-Baha referred to this book in Secret of Divine Civilization. [about]
- Introduction to Abdu'l-Baha's The Secret of Divine Civilization, An, by Nader Saiedi, in Converging Realities, 1:1 (2000). [about]
- Rumi: Quotations from the Mathnáví of Rúmí in the Bahá'í Writings, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). Rúmí’s Mathnáví is quoted in many places in the Bahá'í Writings, as noted in the footnotes to the Writings. [about]