Search for tag "Self-annihilation"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Death of Death, The: A Study of Self-Annihilation and Suicide in the Light of Sufi Thought and Bahá'u'lláh's Early Texts, by Bernardo Bortolin Kerr (2014). On theories of suicide in the field of conventional psychology and the writings of Baha'u'llah. [about]
- How to get out of it: Faná' and baqá' in the Early Writings of Baha'u'llah, by Alison Marshall (1999). Annihilation and the self in the Hidden Words and the Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys. [about]
- Tablet to Ismael on Annihilation in God, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2002). Short mention of faná', the mystical annihilation of the self, "which is none other than being a total sacrifice in His Lordship." [about]
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.