Search for tag "Seven Year Plan, US and CA (1937-1946)"
||The First Seven Year Plan ws launched in North America. [BBD180; BBRSM158; BW7:17–18; MA9]
- For the role of individuals, local spiritual assemblies and the National Spiritual Assembly see MA11–12.
- The Plan called for:
- the completion of the exterior of the Wilmette Temple. BW7:17–18; PP385]
- the establishment of a local spiritual assembly in each state and province of the United States and Canada. [PP385]
- the establishment of a centre in each of the republics of Latin America. [PP385]
|United States; Canada
||Seven Year Plan, US and CA (1937-1946); Teaching Plans; Teaching Plans, National; LSA; Mashriqul-Adhkar, Wilmette
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Poetry on the Seven Year Plan: 1937-1944: Pioneering Over Four Epochs Section VIII: Poetry, by Ron Price, in Pioneering Over Four Epochs: An Autobiographical Study and a Study in Autobiography, Section VIII: Poetry (2006). The poetry in this section has a wide range of relationships with the first Baha'i teaching Plan launched in 1937. I was born in the summer of 1944,when Shoghi Effendi celebrated the completion of that Plan with the publication in August of God Passes By. [about]