Search for tag "Shaykh Ahmad-i-Ahsa'i"
||Birth of Shaykh Ahmad Ahsá’í in the village of Mutayrafí in the Ahsá region, the hinterland of Bahrayn.
||Shaykh Ahmad-i-Ahsa'i, Shaykhism
|1826 27 Jun
||Passing of Shaykh Ahmad-i-Ahsá'í, the leader of the Shaykhís, in Haddíyyih near Medina near the tomb of Muhammad, at approximately 75 years. He is buried in the cemetery of Baqí` in Medina. [B2; MH20]
- At his passing Siyyid Kázim-i-Rashtí becomes his designated successor. [BBD12]
- BBD12 says it was 1828 and he was 81 years old
- See CH11 and MH20 for three chief articles of faith of the Shaykhís.
- See BBRSM8 for a brief account of his life.
- See MH22 for a picture.
|Haddíyyih, Medina, Saudi Arabia
||Shaykh Ahmad-i-Ahsa'i, Siyyid Kazim-i-Rashti, Shaykhism
- Tags are simplified spellings, minus all accents and punctuation, used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches are matched to any part of a tag: searching for mashr will also return Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also return Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- While all documents on this website will hopefully one day be tagged, so far we've only applied a few tags to the main Collection.
However, most events in the Chronology are now tagged.