Search for tag "Study circles"
|2006 16 Jun
||The Baha'i International Community's Office of Public Information announced the launch of a new website called "Baha'i Media Bank,". The site contained more than 2,500 high-quality photographs on Baha'i-related themes and the plan was to eventually include video and audio material.
- In September 2017, after nearly 11 years, the site was given an upgrade in time for the historic 200th anniversary of the birth of Baha’u’llah. [BWNS1200]
||Bahai Media Bank; Websites; Visuals; BWC; Bahaullah, Houses of; Bahaullah, Shrine of; Bab, Shrine of; Monument gardens; Gardens; Pilgrim houses; Montreal Shrine; Junayn Gardens; Ridvan garden; Haziratul-Quds (general); Bahai history; Pilgrimage; Knights of Bahaullah; Hands of the Cause; Mashriqul-Adhkar (House of Worship); Bahaullah, Family of; Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Relics; First Bahais by country or area; Activities (general); Core activities; - Institute process; Devotional gatherings; Prayer; Ruhi institute; Study Circles; Childrens classes; Social action; Social and economic development; Conferences; Regional conferences; World Congresses; Conventions, International; Conventions, National; National Spiritual Assemblies; Local Spiritual Assemblies; Counsellors; Bahai International Community; Symbolism; Greatest Name; Persecution, Iran; - Bahai World Centre buildings, monuments and gardens; World Centre
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Exploring Learning Processes within a Collaborative Study Circle: Cultural-historical activity theory perspective on individual and social transformation, by Jean-Marie Nau (2012). Processes of learning in communities outside school-related education; Baha'i theories of how education can express humans as noble beings; knowledge as a manifestation of social reality; teleological history; humanity as an organically evolving entity. [about]
- Memorization, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2006). [about]
- Ruhi book series, by Ruhi Institute (1987). Published volumes of the Ruhi Institute books, in PDF. (Links to documents, offsite.) [about]
- Ruhi Institutes and the Five-Year Plan, by Universal House of Justice (2011). Letter to all National Spiritual Assemblies about the role of the Ruhi Institute, coordination of clusters, education of children, and training institutes in the 2011-2016 5-Year Plan. [about]
- Training Institute and the Main Sequence of Courses, The, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]